- ASCENDER software interfaces with over 50 different software products.
- Application programming interfaces (APIs) provide seamless, two-way exchange of data. The TCC is actively developing APIs to support the OneRoster® standard.
- On-demand imports and exports are available to ASCENDER users within the applications.
- Scheduled batch imports and exports can be set up through your ESC technical support team.
- Contact your regional education service center for assistance.
- See the ASCENDER/TxEIS Interfaces page for a list of interfaces and file layouts.
Vendors wishing to discuss API integration with the TCC are invited to contact us via the Interface Request form. The TCC Manager team will review requests and prioritize integration projects on a quarterly basis (January, April, July and October).